- Must be of Hispanic descent or origin
- Resides in Latin America or Spain and has Country, Regional (more than one country) or Global Responsibility; OR resides in the U.S.A. and has Latin America or Iberia responsibility
- Works for an IT company or work in an IT role for a company that has presence in Latin America/Iberian Peninsula
- Executive Level
- Active member of a professional IT group
- Leader, visionary and/or innovator in the IT industry
- Support and inspire the next generation of IT leaders
- Minimum of 5 years experience in their specific IT field, if Entrepreneur, their organization must have over $5M in revenues per year
- The nominee and their organization/company are continuously aligned with HITEC’s mission and goals.
The 2018 HITEC 50 awards ceremony will take place on March 15 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas during the Dallas Leadership Summit hosted by AT&T.
View Past HITEC 50 Award Winners: