Corporate Board Development or "Board Fit" program, sponsored by KPMG, is part of HITEC’s pushing up mission.
We are committed to positioning our members for boardroom excellence and showcasing the importance of strong, diverse boards.
The program is a three-part series held during the Leadership Summits. The audience will be invitation only - HITEC members who
are at the level of SVP (Senior Vice President) and above.
- Part 1: through a presentation as well as a panel of HITEC members who are already on boards, participants will develop
a deeper understanding of what board members actually do and how the role of a director differs from the role of management.
- Part 2: this session will help attendees understand the interests of investors, who continue to increasingly influence the
composition of – and expectations placed on – the board.
- Part 3: the final session will focus on the board search itself and will include tips for participants to enhance their positioning
and visibility as prospective board members
- Hold a position at the SVP (Senior Vice President) level and above
- Invitation Only
- For questions, please contact HITEC Executive Director Viviana Costa.